Friday 15 May 2009

With Hugs and Kisses products are now available at Dream Aid.  A wonderful site which  will help people in poorer countries to get there products to markets outside their normal reach, enabling poorer people to make more money then they can selling within their own area and also reduce the the amount they have to sell through agents (who sometimes take a large profit)

A truly worth while cause.  

With Hugs and Kisses is donating a percentage of all sales made through this site to the cause. Please come visit us at Dream Aid

4 comments:

  1. What a great cause! I love your shop and look forward to more of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great name for a shop! Dream Aid sounds like a great cause to support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! I knew I recognised you from somewhere! I am on DreamAid too and its great.
    How did you add that logo please. I am not techi and so I have not banners on my blog at all!
    http://jeantalkingbeads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete