Thursday 14 May 2009

Ok so this is my first entry in my blog.

I just had to tell you about this gorgeous dress I've been making.  I found this lovely animal print fabric in my huge, (and I mean huge) fabric box and have been waiting for ages for the opportunity to use, then the  idea came to me what better then a giraffe dress.  What kid doesn't love giraffes. And I'm already working on the boys dungarees just so the boys aren't left out.

This dress is part of my new children's / babies summer clothing collection, due to launch at the end of June.  We're all very excited about it.  Selected items are already available in my Etsy and Misi store

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land, it's looking great and the dress it fab too x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute!!! Welcome to blogging! It's addicting, but so much fun. Off to see your store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty things. I love girl "stuff". I have two boys and it was always a challenge finding unique clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! My daughter has long been a huge giraffe fan, and I'm sure she would love it too. Your new blog looks great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your new blog! cute dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I like that" from the mouth of my 4 yr old when she saw it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is soo cute -- saw your post on Etsy forums -- good luck with the new blog. If you'd like to link up let me know, we can trade links.

    Add a link list/blog roll:

    Nanjodogz
    http://nanjodogz.blogspot.com

    Indie Sista's
    http://indiesistas.blogspot.com

    I'll add your darling site on my blogs.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing work, keep it up!!!
    xoxo
    The Little Fox

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome to the blogging world! its fun and inspiring!! great start! and love this cute dress!

    ReplyDelete